League Advances Sun, Tues, Thurs @11:59 PM EST.
RULES VALID AS OF M18 SEASON BELOW
Please note league communication (advances, draft times, rule changes, etc) will be handled through PSN Messenger.
Android PSN App Link
iPhone PSN App Link
***Please note**** Rules are enforced by Category (Misdemeanor and Felony). Misdemeanor infractions will incur a 4 game suspension and Felony infractions will incur a 12 game suspension. The player wil be chosen by the trade committee and decisions are final.
(This section is broken into four parts: Universal, Offensive, Defensive, Special Teams, Quitting)
1. Play with strategy and outsmart your opponent. If your opponent is abusing the AI contact the commish.
2. Use multiple formations
3. No glitching
4. Streaming is mandatory for the home team. If the away team is streaming for technical or other reasons you must provide archived proof that the stream occured
5. Kick arc is off at all times.
6. The commissioner is the only person who should ever send a message in the PSN messenger group.
7. Do not complain excessively in the chat about gameplay. If you have an issue take it up with the commissioner in direct message. We are here to compete, not complain. Meltdowns are encouraged, crying about playcalling are discouraged. 5 Logged instances will result in a felony.
8. The following attributes can not be upgraded with xp under any circumstances Speed, Strength, Acceleration, Jump, or Throw Power. No exceptions
Position Changes (F)
a. FB can play at RB
b. TE and HB can play at FB
c. FB can play at TE
d. OL can play anywhere on OL
2. Fourth Down Rule (M)
COACHES DECISION-you're allowed to go for it on 4th down, regardless of the scenario ONE TIME A GAME
-Other than stated above, you may only go for it on 4th down in the situations stated below.
-3RD qrtr down by 14 or more points
-4th qrtr down by any amount of points
1. spread the ball
2. You have to run and pass.
3. Once a player is motioned, he must remain in that spot for the remainder of the play.
4. Play flipping- you're allowed to do so when you are picking the play or once your offense is set at the line of scrimmage only.
5. No Huddle -is permitted on up to 40% of your offensive snaps through the first 3 qtrs. You can run no huddle at any time during the 4th when losing.
6. 2 point conversions
No restrictions on 2 point conversions. The risk/reward is up to the individual coach.
7. 4th quarter/2 minute warning
-if the winning participant has the ball under the 2 minute warning and is attempting to run out the clock, it is good sportsmanship if the game is out of hand to let that happen. If the game is out of reach and the losing participant decides to call timeouts with less than 2 minutes left in the 4th quarter, I give permission for the winning participant to attempt to score the ball. If a player is attempting to run out the clock and you try to impede the process, it is ignorant to not expect retaliation.
8. Defensive ends can be dropped into coverage but the CPU must play the zone. Manually chasing down routes with a defensive lineman is not allowed.
STAT CAPS (F)
Passing Yards (Season) - The NFL Record is 5,477 by Peyton Manning in the 2013 Season. With that in mind the cap for an individual season and one player is 5,900 yards.
Passing TD (Season) - The NFL record is 55 by Peyton Manning in the 2013 Season. With that in mind the cap for an individual season and one player is 60 TD.
Rushing Yards (Season) - The NFL Record is 2,105 by Eric Dickerson in the 1984 Season. With that in mind the cap for an individual season and one player is 2,500 yards.
Rushing TD (Season) - The NFL Record is 28 by Ladanian Tomlinson in the 2006 Season. With that in mind the cap for an individual season and one player is 35 TD.
Receptions (Season) - The NFL Record is 143 by Marvin Harrison in the 2002 Season. With that in mind the cap for an individual season and one player is 155 receptions.
Receiving Yards (Season) - The NFL Record is 1964 by Calvin Johnson in the 2012 Season. With that in mind the cap for an individual season and one player is 2200.
Receiving TD (Season) - The NFL Record is 23 by Randy Moss in the 2007 Season. With that in mind the cap for an individual season and one player is 28 TD.
*****Breach of the stat caps will result in a full season suspension of the player in question****
Position Changes (F)
a. DL can play anywhere on DL.
b. DEs can play at OLB
c. OLBs can play at DE or MLB
d. MLBs can play at OLB
e. secondary players can play anywhere in secondary
Playcalling and Movement (M)
1. Two defensive players must be rushing at all times, and majority of your plays should see 3 guys rushing, unless you are constantly threatened by a mobile QB. In that case if you see fit you are welcome to rush two and spy one on the majority of your plays. spys do not count towards the total number of players being rushed.
2. Nanos are forbidden. Let it be known though over blitzs are not nanos. if you over blitz and your opponent doesn’t block any extra players and you walk away with a ton of sacks it’s not because of madden cheese. It’s because your opponent didn’t adjust.
3. Pre Snap movement is restricted to pre snap adjustments only. No manual movement. No Exceptions
Special Teams (M)
1. Fake field goals/Punts should follow the 4th down rules.
Quitting games will result in heavy suspension or removal from the league.
-2 Off-Season- (After super bowl until the 1st preseason game)
-1 In-Season (1st preseason game to trade deadline)
-Two Trades during the nfl draft and trades must be entered in the draft day trades tab to be considered valid.
- All In Season and Off Season Trades must be posted in the trades tab of this document
- There are no restrictions on what can be included in a trade. You may include picks and players in any type of trade. Trades are limited to three items per side.
*****Please note: Trades must be of the same type. (i.e. Both teams are participating in an off season trade or an in season trade. No mismatching)
- trades must be approved by two members of the trade committee (Hotep, Cinci or Omg). Any trades completed without approval will be reversed, and participants will lose their trade.
- All draft trades must be posted in groupme for admin approval during the draft. One admin has to approve a draft day trade
******3 Team Trades**********
ARE NOT ALLOWED
-Only two team trades are allowed.
Below is an example of how to post your trades correctly.
Subject: Panthers Vikings (Offseason or Regular season trade)
C-John Sullivan-91 ovr, 31 yrs old
TE-Greg Olsen-88 ovr, 31 yrs old
You’re allowed to offer your own free agents any contract you desire.
Free Agent Bidding (F)
The maximum amount of years you may offer a player in free agency is FOUR.
The maximum dollar amount you can offer a player is his position's Franchise tag. Violation of this provision will result in releasing the player and a felony suspension of a player
Releasing players (F)
Once you have released a player, you may not resign him for a season.
(At least 82 overall and 30 years old or younger. If you do not have an 82 overall then it will be your highest overall)
A. All franchise players must be posted on in google docs on the franchise players page.
B. every team is mandated to have three franchise players.
C. Franchise player information should be completed on the Franchise Player tab of this document
3. Future Face (excludes Kickers/Punters)- Highest overall player under 29 years old. Offensive and defensive franchise players must be selected prior to selecting your future face.
C. franchise players cannot be traded for two seasons
Below is an example of how to post your franchise players correctly.
Subject: Panthers franchise players
QB-Cam Newton-96 ovr-24 yrs old
MLB-Luke Kuechly-89 ovr-22 yrs old
DT-Star Lotulelei-88 ovr, 23 yrs old
Remember Franchise players cannot be traded for two seasons. New owners will not be allowed to change franchise players set by teams prior ownership. These players will remained locked no matter who the owner is.
League Advances Sun, Tues, Thurs @11:59 PM EST.