Quantcast

Export Roster to CSV

DL Coins: 0

Export Roster to CSV

I'd really love the ability to export (at a minimum) my roster to CSV (or maybe xml) and ideally any team or all team rosters.

This would let me eval spots in my roster more easily.

DL Coins: 1

just go to your team depth chart and highlight everything that you want to copy, once highlighted hit 'control C' to copy it, and paste it into an excel spread sheet

That is not a good substitute, I fully agree with the OP, a full roster export would be a fantastic thing to have. To do that with your copy and paste method would take forever and require lots of C&P.

I've done the copy and pasting at the begining of every season, it takes a long time. 

DL Coins: 1

You could just create a Google Spreadsheet ( and excel has the same ability, check excel help for the command to use), then in the spreadsheet, add this formula to the first cell, =ImportHtml("http://www.daddyleagues.com/yourleague/team/yourteam/roster", "table", 0). Where you see yourleague, it would be the daddyleague name can get it from the url when you are looking at your site, and then where it says yourteam, replace with the 3 letter initial of the team, like "min" for minnesota ( also can get from the Daddy league url when you are looking at it).

What this line does is, automatically fills out the google spreadsheet with your roster. No copy and paste. Then in the spreadsheet you could just select from File on the menu, Download as, and choose the csv format. Takes like 2 secs.

Last edited by MoniQx4 (2017-03-18 09:22:30)