Quantcast

All Star League *Attn All LG Commish*

DL Coins: 0

All Star League *Attn All LG Commish*

XBOX ONE

I am looking to create an ALL STAR League once the NFL Draft is complete with updated rosters. Looking for the Best 8 madden ballers your league has to offer. 4 leagues would participate in this All star league, and all 4 leagues commissioners would be commish in the league. Team selection would be done on a live youtube broadcast hosted by myself showing a randomizer and what spot you are given to select a team.

League rules would be decided by the 4 commissioners before the league starts.

if you are interested in getting your league in Join the BAND APP Group with the link provided below.

Thanks
-OUTLAWS

http://band.us/n/a1aeT0P9S7M7r

DL Coins: 0

If your not willing to use the BAND app don't even respond to this guy. Kicked me from his group as soon as I mentioned Discord...

DL Coins: 1

This is just a creative way for the commissioner to get other Commissioners to fill his League. All he has to do is produced eight players and he's using other Commissioners to bring their guys and this will indeed fill up the league. Sure he's giving you the right to be a commissioner but what if one of your guys blows out one of his guys? He will have ultimate power and control of the league and he can boot you and your players out. My league ihas been running for 13 calendar years I'm not playing co-commissioner to any other commissioner. I payed my dues. Other Commissioners should feel the same way

Last edited by Scalaid6 (Yesterday 08:57:09)