Quantcast
Note to all commishes, Please lets keep using the Bad Owners List - by poohty_t on 2015-09-09 19:11:18
poohty_t on 2015-09-09 19:11:18
2035 Posts
Since 8 years ago

Ok , this is a reminder to all commishes out there. Please continue to keep posting Bad Owners in the Bad Owners list thruout the year. There are always cheese heads who claim they can play sim and have no clue how to even after reading rules. We have all seen it . This is just a reminder, that list is a tool created for us to help weed out sorry , no good, cheese head owners. Its really helpful for others leagues to be able to cross reference usernames and IPs . Lets all work together to help one another know of possible bad owners before we even allow them in our leagues. As im sure others are, i am thankful i can look up someone in there first before i even let them in the door. Lets use the tools papi has created for us to use for our advantage in combating cheese heads!

ssx95351 on 2016-10-06 03:44:58
69 Posts
Since 8 years ago

One question. I had a guy join, played his game against one of our other coaches, he lost and then left the league without saying anything. Would you guys recommend I add this player to the list? I'm leaning towards yes, but wondering what you guys think.

ottomatic19 on 2016-10-06 14:25:39
512 Posts
Since 6 years ago

ssx95351 wrote: 
One question. I had a guy join, played his game against one of our other coaches, he lost and then left the league without saying anything. Would you guys recommend I add this player to the list? I'm leaning towards yes, but wondering what you guys think.

Yes absolutely. Another commish can see the comment and determine if he wants to take the risk.

calibucc on 2018-07-20 23:47:27
19 Posts
Since 8 years ago

Very helpful tool! Thanks

Fr8TrainShane on 2020-09-13 06:29:43
9 Posts
Since 8 years ago

Where is the Bad Owners list?

Make sure you have read the forum rules before posting