The Most Important Rule:
• Don’t be a dick.
• Tuesday – 10:00 PM EST
• Thursday – 10:00 PM EST
• Sunday – 10:00 PM EST
• All coaches must be created.
• No competitive advantages by using current/legendary coaches.
Name Change Rule:
• Do not change the name of any of your players under any circumstances.
• The following position changes are NOT allowed:
o Any position (except FB) to TE
o TE to WR
o Secondary to Front 7
o Front 7 to Secondary
o ANY position to RB
o RB to FB
o All of the above includes position changes, depth chart, or subbing by formation
Trades in M20 will not require approval, but can be reversed if deemed a trade is uneven or anyone is trying to take advantage of the rule.
4th Down Rules:
When is it acceptable to go for it on 4th down?
• Once you are at or beyond your OWN 45 yard line
• Your opponent verbally agrees that you can
• When trailing in the 4th Quarter
1. If your opponent cannot play during an advance period, you will be given the option to receive a Force Win or choose to play the CPU.
• You will be required to provide proof that your opponent is not able to play.
2. If your opponent has been autoed, do not score more than 42 points against his/her CPU.
• Under no circumstances are you allowed to score more than 42 points.
• WE WILL NOT ACCEPT ANY EXCUSES.
3. Maximum stats for a Single Player vs CPU:
• Rushing: 200 Yards & 2 TDs per Player
• Receiving: 200 Yards & 2 TDs per Player
• Passing: 400 Yards & 4 TDs per Player
• Under no circumstances are you allowed to surpass these thresholds.
4. You are not allowed to restart CPU games.
5. A force win can also be issued if a player misses a scheduled time.
• Do not quit or concede defeat mid-game for any reason
• There will be no team switching once the league begins unless there is a unanimous vote by lg.
• If you cut and re-sign a player for cap reasons their salary will be adjusted to what it was.
• If you’re 30+ minutes late for a scheduled game, your opponent will be able to choose to take a FW, play your CPU, or wait until you’re available.
JCS RULES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE. IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS OR WOULD LIKE TO PROPOSE A RULE CHANGE, PLEASE DM ONE OR ALL OF THE COMMISHES
IT IS EACH USER’S RESPONSIBILITY TO READ AND FOLLOW THE RULES.
ANY NEGLIGENCE INVOLVING THE RULES WILL RESULT IN PUNISHMENT AT THE DISCRETION OF THE COMMISIONERS