Initial League Sync Tutorial
After you have created you league you can now go to your new website! When you get there you will see your ADMIN TAB in your leagues menu bar. To get your league setup follow these steps:
1. Download the Madden Companion App ( Found in app store on your phone)
2. Enter your Origin Sign in info on the APP
3. Select the league you want to sync on the app.
4. Click "export" on the bottom right of the app.
5. Go to your admin page on your leagues website,If you scroll down you see the words Madden 17 Sync in big letters. Just under that is a specific , case sensitive , URL . You must enter that URL exactly as you see it, in the box on the app where it asks for a URL to export your league data to.
6. Once you enter the URL in the box on the app, Hit "Export" . If its your first time sync, make sure to use the default setting of sending all weeks data.
7. Wait for the app to finish sending the data ( do not close app before its done, and do not let your phone go to lock screen while in this process). Once it is complete it will tell you its done along with check marks on each task .
8. Go to your league page and refresh it . You should see the data pretty quickly.
9. If you do not see the data within a minute, or all the data is not correct or incomplete ,go under admin page again and scroll down to the "clear cache" button and hit it.
10. You should then go to your homepage and it should be straightened out.
Now your league has completed its initial syncing process is now ready to advance week by week along with your CFM. Check our Weekly Advance Process for directions.