Off Season Sync Tutorial
After the Super Bowl is played and before you advance to the off season (resign stage) make sure your sync your leagues website! This will save the Super Bowl and its stats so you have them for your leagues records. After that follow the steps below to get to your next season...
1. Off Season Stage 1: Resign Players - Nothing to do here
2. Off Season Stage 2: FA Bidding Rd 1 - Once you advance to this week, export the league info and roster data to your site to update who is in FA.
3. Off Season Stage 3 (Shows #4 in game): FA Bidding Rd 2 - After you advance to this week, Export league info and rosters from app to your site, to see who signed after first round of FA
4. Off Season Stage 4 (Shows #6 in game): FA Bidding Rd 3 - After you advance to this week, Export league info and rosters from app to your site, to see who signed after second round of FA
5. Off Season Stage 5 (Shows #7 in game): Pre Draft Scouting - After you advance to this week, Export league info and rosters from app to your site, to see who signed after third round of FA
6. Off Season Stage 6 (Shows #8 in game): NFL Rookie Draft - There is nothing for you to do on the website.
7. Off Season Stage 7 (Shows #9 in game): Rookie Signings - There is nothing for you to do on the website.
After you advance past the Rookie Signings Stage you will then be in Pre Season Week 1 of the next season. It's now time to sync your league back up!
1. Go to the app and click export and export all data.[/b]
2. Your site should be then updated with all the rookies just signed from the draft and your ready for week 1 of the preseason
That's it. Your league should now have gone through the off season process and should have all your new rookies with ratings on their prospective teams, schedules for the new season as well as any roster transactions that took place during the off season.
*Note: Some portlets will not populate stats until you advance to regular season week 2. POW, Power Rankings, Etc. So if you think somethings wrong wait until you advance to regular season week 2 and it should be just fine.