Our FIRST UMFL Power Rankings for Madden 19! Here we will rank every team from 1-32, only using their games from weeks 1-4. Our next rankings will be week 9 (counting 5-8), week 13 (counting 9-12), and at the end of the season.
1) Miami Dolphins (4-0) - Miami, led by the #1 rushing offense in the UMFL (134.8 YPG), just edge out the other four unbeaten teams to lead us at #1. However, the opponents they defeated only carry a 8-11 combined record thus far.
2) Jacksonville Jaguars (4-0) - Jacksonville comes in second, led by a top 10 defense. The first three weeks were close for them, winning each by less than a touchdown.
3) Denver Broncos (4-0) - Denver comes in third, leading the UMFL in PPG (30), and 2nd in points given up (10). They have tough games coming up, week 5 against the jets, and week 6 against the Rams.
4) Washington Redskins (3-0) - Washington comes fourth, and are sitting pretty with a week 4 bye. Their offense might not light up the league (28th in pass, 14th in rush0, but their defense is doing most of the workload to keep the Skins afloat (7th in points allowed, 5th in YPG, 7th in pass YPG & rush YPG)
5) San Francisco 49ers (4-0) - The final unbeaten, the Niners may look great, but are they the real deal? Two of their four wins are against winless teams (Lions, Chiefs). They do, however, have a top 5 offense.
6) Los Angeles Rams (3-1) - Los Angeles started slow with a shutout loss vs Oakland, but have come back hot with three straight victories. They have the 2nd best rushing offense in the league, and their defense is top when it comes to points allowed per game (9).
7) New Orleans Saints (3-1) - The Saints have been making moves, trading for the QB of the future (Jacoby Brissett), they traded their nickel cornerback, and rumor has it they're trying to trade their starting running back, cornerback AND defensive tackle. With all this going on, they still managed to go 3-1 in that stretch.
8) Philadelphia Eagles (3-1) - Eagles only blemish is to Tampa Bay, who are in total rebuild mode, but other than that they have been fantastic. The front office has been busy this season, dealing with trades almost every single week, it seems. Their Qb, Carson Wentz, has been fire lately, throwing 11 TDs and only 1 INT.
9) Chicago Bears (3-1) - The Bears scored 30+ points in each of their first 3 games (all wins), then only scored 12 vs Tampa Bay week 4, in a loss. They're on their bye week 5, will they eb ready to play the unbeaten Dolphins week 6?
10) Buffalo Bills (3-1) - Buffalo has been very lucky thus far this season. Week 1, they had lucky breaks that went for scores in a 21-10 win against Baltimore. then week 2 they witnessed the Chargers drop not one, but two wide open touchdown catches, before blocking the Chargers game-tying field goal at the end of the game. Week 4, they witnessed another game winning touchdown drop, this one from the Packers. They'd go on to recover an opening kickoff fumble in OT, and scored the game--winning touchdown the next play. Can this luck continue?
11) Tampa Bay Buccaneers (2-2)
12) Atlanta Falcons (2-1-1)
13) Pittsburgh Steelers (2-2)
14) New England Patriots (2-2)
15) Minnesota Vikings (2-2)
16) Cincinnati Bengals (2-0-2)
17) Dallas Cowboys (2-2)
18) Oakland Raiders (2-2)
19) New York Jets (2-2)
20) Houston Texans (2-2)
21) Carolina Panthers (1-2)
22) Baltimore Ravens (1-2-1)
23) Cleveland Browns (1-3)
24) Tennessee Titans (1-3)
25) Green Bay Packers (1-3)
26) Arizona Cardinals (1-3)
27) Los Angeles Chargers (1-3)
28) New York Giants (1-3)
29) Indianapolis Colts (0-4)
30) Seattle Seahawks (0-4)
31) Kansas City Chiefs (0-4)
32) Detroit Lions (0-4)