-Advance Every 48 Hrs
-7 minute quarters, Accelerated clock 20 seconds
-Must rush a minimum of 3 defenders on all plays
IF YOU DONT PLAY YOUR GAME FOR THE WEEK, OR MAKE AN ATTEMPT YOU WILL BE PLACED ON AUTO THE FOLLOWING WEEK. IF BOTH OWNERS ARE SANCTIONED AND BOTH ON AUTO HAPPEN TO PLAY EACH OTHER THE FOLLOWING WEEK THEN THE AUTO PILOT WILL TAKE EFFECT THE NEXT WEEK. IF YOU TAKE YOURSELF OFF AUTOPILOT YOU WILL BE REMOVED.
NEW OWNERS must prove themselves you will not be able to come into this league and trade immediately. New owners must prove that they can follow the rules and will be active before they can trade. We don't allow guys to come into the league make trades, damage rosters and then they don't work out. Proving yourself usually takes 1-3 weeks
*No owner will benefit with a win for violating rules. If found guilty (by video/camera phone/Streaming etc) of CHEATING, the following week your team will be cpu operated or a different sanction.
1. Custom playbooks are allowed as long as the Playbook conforms to league rules.
2. Offensive AND defensive plays MUST to be mixed up. PLAYMAKERING IS ILLEGAL
3. Running the same play out of the same formation Back to back is considered abuse. IF you run a dive on one play don't run a dive on the next play. Screen on one play dont run a screen on the next play etc NEVER DO AN FORMATION OR PLAY BACK TO BACK
4. Chewing clock is reserved only for the last 3 minutes of the 4th quarter. MUST Snap by :10 every play.
5. No Huddle is not to be abused. 3 IN A ROW IS THE LIMIT. *MUST SWITCH PLAY ON NO HUDDLE
6. The quarterback may not roll to the sideline and pass UNLESS pressured. NO dropping 15 to 20 yards back to pass.
7. Play action on 3rd and 7 and more is ILLEGAL. Reason Being play action is used to try to fool the opposition when you do it on third-and-long you're only trying to take advantage of the animation.
Two point Conversions
**NEW RULE- Anytime you wish but if up by 17 or more you must kick PAT
*Fake punt/FG is legal ONE TIME a gm. If up by 14, must punt
*NO Blowouts. If up by 17 or more IN 4TH you must punt or kick FG
8. All players in motion must be set prior to snap on a PASS. Motioned player does not have to be set on running plays but DONT ABUSE (3 or more)
9. 8 Rushing attempts by QB Per game
*To record individual plays click on the illuminated X on your controller then click on the smaller blue x. This records the preceding play (Can be adjusted in settings to record more than one play)
POSITION CHANGES THAT ARE NOT ALLOWED
RB CANT be at FB
RB CANT be a WR
TE CANT be switched to WR Or FB. WR cant be a TE OL CAN PLAY 3RD TE. NOT 2ND OR 1ST TE POSITION
OL (T,G,C all interchangeable)
DL (DE, DT both interchangeable)
DE to OLB. Interchangeable
SS CANT be switched to LB
CB to F.Safety (allowable IF CB is 30 or older)
CB CANT be switched to SS
1.*NOTHING BACK TO BACK/ YOU MUST SWITCH PLAY AND FORMATION EVERY DOWN. - this includes pressing, blitzing and loading the box (SHOW blitz)
2. Moving 2 Defenders Pre-Snap is allowed as long as NOT moved in gaps. Yes, you can shift the Dline. But no more than twice.
3. IF A DEs Speed exceeds 85 SPD he MUST BE SWITCHED TO OLB
Acceptable to have 85 + on 3rd and long down situations. (15 orore)
4. NANO BLITZING/GLITCHES: ILLEGAL
4TH DOWN RULES
ANYTIME at the 50 and beyond
4th and 1 or less past your own 40
Anytime in the 4th quarter or OT
ILLEGAL unless you are trailing in the 4th quarter
*All trades MUST be approved by the trade committee after submittal on the website
FREE AGENT transactions for playoff teams is prohibited
IF YOU HAVE A CPU GAME- NO CHEESY STATS. YOU MAY start over as many times as you like to get the win (CPU CHEATS)
45 PT LIMIT -No more than 500 yard passing limit and a 250-yard rushing/receiving limit and if the quarterback/HB/WR exceeds Five touchdowns the owner will be sanctioned. No more than 5 Sacks per player ON D VS CPU
*Each Owner is allowed 3 Trades per season
*Rage Quitting or conceding a match will result in removal from the league. If you quit a game you lose the right to complain. If your opponent is abusing the rules and you supply proof then a commissioner will then give you permission to abort a game. That's the only legal way to abort a game
If there's a disconnection during a game, you and your opponent will try to continue the game from the point of disconnection. If the two of you can agree to what score, quarter, time, and field position the game needs to be continued from; please continue the game from that point. IF THE TEAMS CAN NOT AGREE, A Commissioner WILL SET THE TERMS. IN THE CASE OF A Commissioner BEING INVOLVED, A different Commissioner WILL SET THE TERMS. IN CASE OF A BLOWOUT THE LOSING TEAM HAS THE OPTION TO CONTINUE OR NOT. Commissioner RESERVES THE RIGHT TO DECLARE A WINNER OF A CLEAR BLOWOUT.
IF YOU HAVE A GAME VS THE CPU -games are designed for the owner not on autopilot to win so if you have to start over 30 times then do so as long as you get the win. I want the owner that's on autopilot to receive a loss. Lastly if winning BIG vs an opponent call the dogs off if up big (if your opponent wants to continue to call timeouts when the game is obviously over, then he gets what he deserves) running up the score is a violation. Please utilize the kneel option like the NFL
OFFSEASON- In free agency it is illegal to bid 10 million dollars over the fair asking price. For example if the player is asking for 28 million then your offer cannot exceed 38 million.
*THE FINAL FOUR (AFC/NFC CHAMPIONSHIP PARTICIPANTS) CANNOT BID/Trade ON ANY 79 OVR AND ABOVE PLAYERS IN FREE AGENCY. THIS IS TO HELP BALANCE THE LEAGUE
FELLOW COMMISSIONERS- If you have your own league more power to you but if caught recruiting players from DOB or advertising your league in DOB you will be removed. I would never advertise my league in your league. This is disrespectful.