Quantcast

GroupMe Integration

Administrator
DL Coins: 5

GroupMe Integration

GroupMe integration has been added. Facebook Groups will be next. Check FB for more information and images

http://www.facebook.com/daddyleagues

*** GroupMe Integration Tutorial***
1. Log into Daddyleagues.com
2. Go to the admin page of the league you wish to integrate.
3. Under sync tab scroll to the bottom and click Manage GroupMe Button.
4. Follow the on screen instruction.

GroupMe Integration means every time your league is synced on daddyleagues.com whatever scores/recaps and transactions that have been made will be pushed in a MSG to your Leagues GroupMe Chat! When the league is advanced (& daddyleagues.com is synced) it will MSG the chat letting the league know it's advanced.

We will continue to work on improving current integration as well as additions moving forward but this should get everyone rolling for now.

(Broom)

Last edited by broomleagues (2014-09-23 10:42:59)

Commissioner
DL Coins: 0

Is there a tutorial as to how we add this to our site?  GroupMe integration is AWESOME NEWS!

Administrator

go to your league admin page  and at the bottom there is a link for groupme, follow the instruction there, if you run into an issue contact me

MLA - PS4 Community

I added a tutorial up top for those who need it... Stayed tuned for updates and more features... #DLNation!

*** GroupMe Integration Tutorial***
1. Log into Daddyleagues.com
2. Go to the admin page of the league you wish to integrate.
3. Under sync tab scroll to the bottom and click Manage GroupMe Button.
4. Follow the on screen instruction.

GroupMe Integration means every time your league is synced on daddyleagues.com whatever scores/recaps and transactions that have been made will be pushed in a MSG to your Leagues GroupMe Chat! When the league is advanced (& daddyleagues.com is synced) it will MSG the chat letting the league know it's advanced.

We will continue to work on improving current integration as well as additions moving forward but this should get everyone rolling for now.

(Broom)

Last edited by broomleagues (2014-09-03 21:08:14)

USDA Admin

Just checked it out and it works great... Can't believe you did this already, great work as usual!

Sons Of Madden Commissioner

Really great feature, awesome work fellas!

Commish

It worked for a few hours, now it seems to not work again. Should I re sync my groupme chat?

Administrator

were new games played? if no games were played it won't resent the same alerts.

Commish

My Fault, its the transactions that are not posting. Which is fine by me. LOL

MLA - PS4 Community

we're working on transactions... will update soon thanks