Ok , I still have a few lists i think :
Here is one - 1 list of stuff to add
Also here :
Some more things to add
This one would be really good if EA would just send the data needed for this from the app:
Things Ive seen people post about or people have reached out to me about :
- Trade Block addition where people can select players they want to put on trade block. Could add place for them to do this and then add the filter box "Trade Block Players Only" on player search page like how you have it for injuried players only to make a quick way for people to search for players on peoples trade blocks. Someone mentioned this back in like madden 18 and you commented you really liked the idea..... but has not been added yet.
- Ability to export to Excell.csv file / I know you have been against this for a while but i have seen many asking for this . Mymadden offers it as well .
- One thing i think would be really good overall for your site but it may cost to get someone to be willing to do it, but in long run i think can be helpful.
- Get someone with good video editing skills to make you several "how to " tutorial videos to show all the things people can do on DL . Maybe have them go over 3 things in each video and have them showing in video how to find each thing and explain how to use them and how they work. I know it would take quite a few videos for this person to go over everything on site , however , we both know many people dont seem to really understand how to do or use many things your site even offers. Also people have short attention spans so making long videos to show all the features , people likely wont watch it all . So it would be better to break it down in smaller portions . Maybe create a DL Youtube page and have the videos posted there. Then once all are complete , send out a mass email to all your users with links to each video and explain you want to make sure everyone knows and understand everything the site offers and how to use it all. I really feel like this could help people know more about things they dont know about and maybe get them using site even more. I would do it but honestly i do not have good video editing software and it really should look professional so it can last a while. Then as you add new features you could get this person maybe to do individual tutorial videos on them as your announcements for the features added. People really need to see how to use stuff on your site i think .
- If EA will add the info about cordinators to the app , maybe adding the info on them in leagues sites somewhere would be a good addition as well. Maybe even adding a search for cordinators as well ( depending on how all that works in next madden)
I will add more to this list as it comes to me or i hear about things from others over the next few months.
Ok ill try to list things that seem outdated and need updating here:
- DL Homepage - Still showing "The Talk " podcast about madden 20 beta.
- On search page for players . If you add a filter but then want to remove it , the X button on the right side does not remove that filter when you click on the X. It should clear that filter off.
- Best Draft Award page - The team logo is small and on far left , should prob make team logo bigger and center it under the award picture. Also just remove the small DL draft logo there as well. Also on Draft Recap - it was posted that people would be able to go back and check past draft recaps , but that option is not currently actually showing for people to be able to do , this option needs to be added.
- Under front office - for Madden Feedback - it says give feedback for madden 20
- SERVICE PAGE:
Under Chat Notifications : maybe change wording to "Send to your league chat the notifications of your choice from the options of weekly schedule, ....."
- STREAMS - Need to remove ustream from the wording there and even option in settings. No one uses ustream anymore. If possible add youtube as an option in settings for people to be able to link and add youtube there in place of ustream if that is possible.
PRICING PAGE :
- Add to list of features :
- Ability to link your live streams to notifications
- Draft Recap
- Website with full customization options
- Free Agent & Player search
- Player Comparisons
- Transaction Logs
- Coaches Info
- Power Ranking
- League , Division , Conference Standings
- Player Contracts
FIND A LEAGUE PAGE:
-Need to fix issue where if you filter for only XBOX Series X or PS5 no leagues show up
ELITE LEAGUE PAGE:
- Add in PS5 and XBOX Series X leagues to this formula.
LIVE STREAMS PAGE :
- This page still needs to be fixed to work , Whatever needs to be done with the twitch api , maybe look into it . I have a post in secret forums on a way i think this area could be used to draw more traffic to site if fixed and updated .
- Forum Thread for reporting Madden bugs still says "Madden 19 Bugs" , should say 21.
Well DL has been waiting on EA ( who is the maker of the app and we have no control over) to update the app to even give the option. They have since done so but im hearing reports no one on ps5 can get the app to connect to the madden servers to even have an option to export . I have no idea if this is also and issue on the new xbox or not. I would suggest people to report all issues like this to EA Support to let them know its not working correctly.
Currently if you want a match up preview , you go to the scoreboard and click the game you want to look at.
Currently DL is showing people the average score it figures up should be the final score based on past data, along with several other pieces of data that is averaged up.
My idea here is to add some more specific match ups to go along with this to add more depth to this feature.
Kind of a "things to watch out for" section, or "Keys to the Game":
Like it could show if a team has a burner WR (or WRs) and the team they are playing has slower dbs. Or if a team has a strong oline and HB and opponents def is low in league in rank of stopping the run. Or other way around even , One teams def is top in the league against the run and other team is poor in the run.
a good rated ( with good stats) QB up against a def that gives up a lot of passing yards.
Basically it would be something searching for areas of weakness for one team and where the other team seems to thrive in that area and list it .There are several different things here you could pull data from and compare and generate a few "keys to the game " sort of report people would look over along with the data your already providing there. I know this would take a bit of coding though, but i think people would like it and enjoy the game preview alittle more. Hopefully it could generate more site views as well. Since your already sending the new weeks schedule to notifications , just add links to each game preview page so they can click it and go right to it to see it.
This was an idea submitted by Swimfunk i think.
Add a place where people can add players from their roster to a trade block.
The trade block could be listed on team pages . Also would be good to have an option on the player search page where you can search for players only listed on trade blocks.
If the bot sent a notification for this with link to player card to a chat it would be cool. But i really feel people need the ability to have more than 1 bot , so they can send some things to certain chats , and other notifications to other chats. Leagues would likely have a chat designated for trade block, trades, and game recaps . So if they could pick what notifications went where it would be a nice addition.
if you have more than one league going at a time , you will need a separate page in order to host the other one . Which would have to be paid for. If you run a league and restart with a new one , you can reset your stats on your site and simply export the new league to your page you already purchased.
Can we get the option to delete it? I tested one and didn't realize we can't delete trades on there
Can we get the option to delete it? I tested one and didn't realize we can't delete trades on there
I will add this to the list of requests
Today Daddy Leagues is announcing its 3rd major upgrade for the Madden 21 season. In case you missed it , previously Daddy Leagues announced that you can now set which notifications your bot sends to your chat and which ones you may not want it to send- Notification Options Post . Also Daddy Leagues announced the new Trade Console - Trade Console Post that is meant to really help streamline and speed up the process for those leagues that require trades to be approved by admins. These were two highly requested features .
Today Daddy Leagues would like to announce a new Draft Recap Section to your league pages.
**VERY IMPORTANT**- In order to get this recap to work you must send league info, weekly stats(pick all weeks) and rosters ( please send each separately) while in week 1 of the preseason after your draft. This is when the data for the recap will be pulled. You can find the recap in new section in your Nav Bar labeled "Draft". When you click Draft you will see a few options as this recap offers several breakdowns.
The first option you will see is Recap. Here you will see a breakdown of each round , who was picked in picks 1-32 of each round . What team made them , with the player they picked, their dev, age, overall and a link to take you quickly to their player page. So you can get a quick view of how the draft went exactly in order by each round.
The second option will be a "Top Ten" list that will list the top 10 players drafted ( by overall) and who drafted them.
The third option of the Draft Recap is the labeled Top Tier. This section tells the Number Of Players Drafted in the "Top Tier" of players from the draft. The "Top Tier" players are based on the top 25% ( in players overall ratings) of players drafted. This section will show a list of how many of the "Top Tier" players each team drafted.
The fourth option is labeled Best Draft Award . This award is given out to the team who had the best draft based on how many of the Top Tier players they drafted along with a formula that adds on points for each player a team drafts thats above normal dev. This is just an extra way for bragging rights in your league when you see your team logo listed as the winner of the Best Draft Award. So even if you cant win a lot of games you still might be able to win an award .
The fifth option is labeled Best Picks. This section will show ( in order based on overall from highest to lowest) the top rated player for each position drafted along with what team picked them, the round picked in , what place in the round they were picked, age , dev and overall rating. This will give you a quick list to see the best players picked at each position in the draft and when they were picked.
Daddy Leagues hopes you will enjoy this new feature to add a little more extra to your leagues. Many leagues already manually have been trying to keep track of much of this info, this will hopefully make it much easier to keep up with. As well you will be able to go back and see past draft recaps as you progress thru the years. Just another way Daddy Leagues is trying to find new things to add within the limitations allowed due to the limited options given with the info from the app. Thank you all for your continued support over the years and welcome to all the new 1st time users and Leagues. Daddy Leagues hopes you enjoy your league pages. As always feel free to post suggestions for new features in the forums . Hope you all have a blast for Madden 21.