March 21, 2021
What's up coaches! First and foremost, congratulations to KnightNoles on a fantastic season, we are witnessing history in the making as Knight has won his 4th title in his 6th season, including 3 this edition alone with these Denver Broncos! Bravo my man, bravo. Also a phenomenal rookie season out of Vlade_Divadacs91 and those Rams, impressive to come in a league like this and make it to the Super Bowl in your first season! Sky is the limit for you.
We are now ready to hit the off-season of Season 61! Now before we begin, I cannot guarantee we will be playing another season after this one, this could be the last season. If i were to give you a percentage id say 50% this is the last season. We want to gage and see how this one goes before we make the committment. So we will not allow any trades involving next season's draft. With that said, we are now accepting trade submissions and position change requests.
Here is your timeline for the off-season:
- Sunday, March 21 - Advance to Off-Season After SB - Resign Stage
- Monday, March 22 - 7pm EST - Advance to Free-Agent Signing Stage 1
- Tuesday, March 23 - Between 7pm and 8pm EST - Advance to Free-Agent Signing Stage 2
- Wednesday, March 23 - Between 7pm and 8pm EST - Advance to Free-Agent Signing Stage 3 & Rookie 5th deals
- Wednesday, March 23 - Somewhere Between 7:30pm and 8:30pm EST - Free-Agent Wrap-Up & Scouting (You will have 30 minutes to complete)
- Wednesday, March 23 - Somewhere Between 8:30pm and 9:00pm EST - Advance to The Player Draft
- Wednesday, March 23 - Immediately After Draft - We will advance pre-season every 10 minutes until we get to the regular season
- Wednesday, March 23 - The regular season will begin
We do have a couple of changes to the rulebook we wanted to share with you guys before we handed out the off-season schedule:
- We will be increasing fatigue to 70, up from 60
- We will be forcing you guys to change positions on players that primarily play a certain position. Example, if Myles Garrett is listed as a DE but plays DT 90% of the time, we are making you change his position to DT.
- We are adding a 4th down situation. End of game and overtime situations winning or losing team can go for any 4th and 3 or less from your own 40 yard line and forward.
- We will be pushing back practice squad stealing to Week 2 of the regular season. Meaning we will not allow any practice squad stealing, until week 2.
As always please go to the rules page for the full explainations: http://www.mofleagues.com/rules
President | Madden Online Football
Website | www.mofleagues.com
Daddy Leagues | http://DaddyLeagues.com/mof
MOF Radio | YouTube
Email | email@example.com
Facebook | Facebook Link
Twitter | MOFPS4
Twitter | MOF_Bleacher